Review of Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-55m

Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-55m
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Hi,

I have got the Nikon D5000 kit from CametaCamera which I booked from Amazon.com.
1. The items got delivered first with Back order for bags. And the camera bag was also then delivered before the time given by the shipping policy. I am very much impressed with the delivery from Cameta Camera.
2. The Kit is really good, the Nikon D5000 which I got as of now is working fine, since this is the first DSLR camera I purchased for my wife.
3. Although we are new to the DSLR world and we are using it almost everyday to get hold of lot of terms and found this product as wonderful because it is very user friendly and can change any setting in no time. And I recommend this kit to all. This is a very good kit. The camera feature is very good. Perfect pictures and video. Although there is no auto focus while video, but that is fine. I already have a good Sony Video camera, so this is covered.
4. Overall it is a good Kit. Got good 2 lenses, extra battery which is really required, 8GB memory card, cleaning system, bag.
5. value for money.

Thanks,
Nitin Sharma
[...]

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-55m

Product Description:
Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-55mm VR Lens + 55-200mm VR Zoom Lens + 8GB Memory Card + Spare EN-EL9 Battery + Case + Cameta Bonus Accessory Kit

Buy Now

Want to buy Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-55m at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment