Review of Vivitar UV (Ultra Violet) Multi-Purpose Glass Filter, 77mm

Vivitar UV Multi-Purpose Glass Filter, 77mm
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have purchased this item due to its incredible low cost from Sunset Electrics.
Although I am happy that they shipped very fast, I must say that I am not happy when I opened the package that has arrived. It turns out that the item that they shipped is Zeikos brand.I wanted to buy Vivitar filter as they advertised. It seems clear to me that they used the "bait and switch" tactic, so I am quite not pleased.I am planning to contact them to see if they can ship out the correct item.I will update the progress here as it develops.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vivitar UV (Ultra Violet) Multi-Purpose Glass Filter, 77mm

Product Description:

This Vivitar UV Filter is a multi-purpose, fine-weather filter that is designed to optimize your photography experience. UV filters block out unwanted ultraviolet light and prevents the UV "fogging/haze" effect", which can result in inaccurate color and lower the apparent sharpness. This filter is also ideal for protecting your valuable lens from scratches and dust, and it can be kept on the lens at all times. Perfect for digital, video and photo.



Buy Now

Want to buy Vivitar UV (Ultra Violet) Multi-Purpose Glass Filter, 77mm at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment